ACL Pipe Line Services
The PipeViper Coating Removal *patent pending*
This patent pending process removes all coating, cleans the porosity of the pipe, contains and properly bags wastes to meet local environmental standards.
Pipeline Services Offered
- PipeViper 1 Coating Removal *patent pending*
- PipeViper 2 Abrasive Blasting *patent pending*
- PipeViper 3 Fields Coating Application *patent pending*
- In Shop Coating Application
- Laboratory Testing
When Coatings Start FailingTraditionally, the most likely corrective action corrosion engineers have at their disposal is to increase the CP current. While this may alleviate some problems, it will also have negative side effects, such as:
- Increased risk of coating disbondment
- Increased risk of shielding
- Increased operating costs
- False sense of security
Decisions have to be made whether or not to
- Rehabilitation pipeline
- Replace pipeline
- Combination of both
- Abandon pipeline
PipeViper® System Benefits
- An environmentally safe approach to coating removal.
- Proven track record on efficiencies.
- System is segmented and portable; therefore, easy to move from bell holes.
- Encapsulates coating and debris; therefore, no friable/airborne are present even in asbestos removal operations.
- Allows other trades to work within close proximity; therefore, maximizing overall multi-craft productivity.
- Does not require typical ditch lining.
- Under constant vacuum and all solids are separated through unique filtration.
- Water is recycled for reuse.
- Waste coating residual is processed into bags.
- Provides a high level of surface cleanliness, which enables immediate pipeline integrity inspection to be performed without further cleaning.
AS9100 rev B Aerospace approved coater
Customized shipping solution
Consistent quality & exacting standards
Dependable & easy to do business with
Dynamic, fast pace environment, opportunity
Click here to Login